profile entries linkage

cadaguio,
john miller nuguid dsouza ried miller lising gaoat
galve achacon kumar esplana hachiles ♥
alexa achacon angelo lamigo cassandra tan gina ck jackie lacsina jr gaoat julianne torio kathleen marquez lorraine isidro marco paz marielle maravilla nina ricohermoso marlene joanne norman dungca




Monday, March 1, 2010

So, march break is coming up, finallyyyyy! But first, course selection day. I was stressing like mad because of that. Now I know what courses I'm going to take :) LMAO, accounting, parenting, comp. science, bio and chem. so soft, taking easy courses. Anyways, I sure do hate Libermann! school's boring. People tend to piss me off, but whatever, I dont care. cant wait for the 12th. Trip, missing the whole day (AND it's the last day too!). I'll probably loaft with Kathleen M. go to Aritzia to surprise my broski's gyaaaal friend.

by the way: Guys get sooooo confusing, it's not even funny. seriously, they need a handbook or something D: gosh, and guys complain about how girls are complicated, ya roooooight.

I'm aware I put Justin Bieber as my blogspot song, whatever -pretty catchy song. lol